1. Due to a security violation, the router passwords must be changed. What information can be learned from the following configuration entries? (Choose two.)
Router(config)# line vty 0 3
Router(config-line)# password c13c0
The entries specify three Telnet lines for remote access.
The entries specify four Telnet lines for remote access.
The entries set the console and Telnet password to "c13c0".
Telnet access will be denied because the Telnet configuration is incomplete.
Access will be permitted for Telnet using "c13c0" as the password.
2. Which two actions could be taken by a router if a specific match is not made to a route in the routing table? (Choose two.)
The packet will be discarded.
The packet will be sent back to the source.
The packet will be flooded out all interfaces.
Neighboring routers are polled to find the best path.
The packet will be forwarded to a default route if one is present.
1. What functionality do access control lists provide in the implementation of dynamic NAT on a Cisco router?
define which addresses can be translated
define which addresses are assigned to a NAT pool
define which addresses are allowed out the router
define which addresses can be accessed from the inside network
2. Which three guidelines would help contribute to creating a strong password policy? (Choose three.)
Once a good password is created, do not change it.
Deliberately misspell words when creating passwords.
Create passwords that are at least 8 characters in length.
Use combinations of upper case, lower case, and special characters.
Write passwords in locations that can be easily retrieved to avoid being locked out.
Use long words found in the dictionary to make passwords that are easy to remember.
1. What combination of IP address and wildcard mask should be used to specify only the last 8 addresses in the subnet 192.168.3.32/28?
2. Excessive broadcasts are generally a symptom of a problem at which layer?
ip nat pool statement
ip nat inside is on the wrong interface
interface s0/0/2 should be a private IP address
defines which addresses can be translated
defines which addresses are allowed into the router
defines which addresses are assigned to a NAT pool
defines which addresses are allowed out of the router
1. Which two protocols can be used to encapsulate traffic that is traversing a VPN tunnel? (Choose two.)
2. What are the three main functions of a secure VPN? (Choose three.)