DsmbISP Chapter 9 – CCNA Discovery: Working at a Small-to-Medium Business or ISP (Version 4.1)
1. A user can access any web page on the Internet but cannot access e-mail. What troubleshooting method would be most efficient for troubleshooting this issue?
impossible to determine from this information
2. Hosts on two separate subnets cannot communicate. The network administrator suspects a missing route in one of the routing tables. Which three commands can be used to help troubleshoot Layer 3 connectivity issues? (Choose three.)
show ip route
show cdp neighbor
DsmbISP Chapter 8 – CCNA Discovery: Working at a Small-to-Medium Business or ISP (Version 4.1)
1. A company wants to configure a firewall to monitor all channels of communication and allow only traffic that is part of a known connection. Which firewall configuration should be deployed?
stateful packet inspection
stateless packet inspection
2. Which three items are normally included when a log message is generated by a syslog client and forwarded to a syslog server? (Choose three.)
date and time of message
ID of sending device
length of message
DsmbISP Chapter 7 – CCNA Discovery: Working at a Small-to-Medium Business or ISP (Version 4.1)
1. Which DNS zone resolves an IP address to a qualified domain name?
2. To meet customer expectations, an ISP must guarantee a level of service that is based on what two factors? (Choose two.)
DsmbISP Chapter 6 – CCNA Discovery: Working at a Small-to-Medium Business or ISP (Version 4.1)
1. Which protocol is an exterior routing protocol?
2. Which command would a network administrator use to determine if the routers in an enterprise have learned about a newly added network?
router# show ip address
router# show ip route
router# show ip networks
router# show ip interface brief
router# debug ip protocol
router# debug rip update
DsmbISP Chapter 5 – CCNA Discovery: Working at a Small-to-Medium Business or ISP (Version 4.1)
1. Which tasks can be accomplished by using the command history feature? (Choose two.)
View a list of commands entered in a previous session.
Recall up to 15 command lines by default.
Set the command history buffer size.
Recall previously entered commands.
Save command lines in a log file for future reference.
2. Which command turns on a router interface?
Router(config-if)# no down
Router(config-if)# s0 active
Router(config-if)# interface up
Router(config-if)# no shutdown